Please note: BEEWBC has decided to merge membership with BEWBC to combine resources. Efforts will be taken to serve a more geographically dispersed combined club.
Previous BEEWBC members are encouraged to renew with BEWBC.
Joining the Club:
BEWBC membership is ONLY available for Boeing employees, Boeing retirees, vendors, contract and government personnel assigned full time to the Boeing Company, spouses and dependents of the above. Simply put, you need to have (or have had) an employee ID to join the club. Membership eligibility will be validated prior to approval in the club. Do not join the club if you are unsure if you are eligible. Please contact the membership chair with any questions.
Eligible members can join/renew their membership online through the link below:
The Boeing Employees Wine and Beer Makers Club began in 1971 strictly as a wine making club. In the mid-80's the club began to offer a wide variety of beer making supplies and many members began to join the club to brew better beer.
We currently offer a variety of both wine and beer events, classes, and social activities. The monthly meetings, which usually alternate between wine and beer, typically include a presentation by a knowledgeable guest speaker. By sharing experiences and sampling each others creations we all enhance our skill and knowledge in this ancient art.
Activities and Services
Seminars and Speakers - Wine and beer experts of recognized standing discuss subjects of general interest.
Wine Competitions - Extensive varieties of wine made by members are judged by experts.
Homebrew Competitions - Beers made by members are professionally judged.
Summer and Winter Socials - Picnics and fun.
Wine and Beer Making Courses - Classes offered to Club members and spouses.
Club Equipment - Free use of equipment used in wine and beer making to Club members.
- Monthly Newsletter and Website - Features entertaining and educational articles on winemaking and homebrewing.
- Library - A large collection of wine and beer books and magazines is available for loan to members.
- Grapes - Cooperative grape purchases at favorable prices on Washington, Oregon, and California grapes.
- Outside Activities - Tours and tasting around the Northwest.
- Partner membership in our fellow homebrew club, the Impaling Alers. Attend their monthly club meetings as well!
Membership Requirement - Club membership and events are open to Boeing employees, Boeing retirees, vendors, customers, contract and government personnel assigned full time to the Boeing Company, spouses and dependents of the above.
- Club Dues - Annual Dues (prorated for each half year)
- Employees $35
- Retirees - $25
- Club Meetings - Club meetings are typically held the 3rd or 4th Thursday of each month at 7pm. Check the website / newsletter for details.
- To Join - Eligible members can join online (or contact the Membership Focal with any questions)
- Once you've joined, check out our "New Member Orientation"
News and magazine storeis about the BEWBC, it's past and current members have been featured in many publications. Check out some below.